Regarding the functions I find cool:
+ New & Improved Kinect, and comes with every new Xbox.
+ Grab & Swap panels on screen.
+ Skype announced for Xbox Live.
+ Advanced technological functions/features; visual & specs.
+ Expanded online servers to support online games for more online players.
As for the ones that disappointed me:
- Blu-Ray Format for disc software.
- Cloud Storage; for gamesaves & other content...NOT a good
thing when you want your content on your hard drive, just in case
the servers crash.
- Besides COD: Ghosts, EA shown their sports' "Ignite" engine for
their upcoming sports games. Other than that, EA is still the shittiest
game company for 2 years in a row.
- The unnessecary need to turn the new Xbox into a glorified,
yet overrated Cable TV box.
- You have to pay extra in order to play "used" games.
- ALWAYS ONLINE! NOT BULLSHITTING EITHER!! And it's through
the cloud network too!!
- But worst of all...NO BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY. For Xbox 360 games!!
But this is only from the reveal of the Xbox ONE, as they're calling it.
So until they rectify some mistakes on their end with this piece of shit
in time for E3, I'll be stickin' with me Xbox 360 thank ye very much!!